Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (149 Views)
Accepted Solution

Laptop don't run on battery

Product Name: hp pavilion au111tx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop battery got stuck on 64%. It plugged in but not charging and also it doesn't run on battery. i have to plugged in ac adapter to run laptop. tried every possible method available but not working.

Uninstalled ACPI battery method.

Removed battery .

Passed the battery check.

Will BIOS update work ?

Don't know what to do...please help

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: Laptop don't run on battery

Immediately after powering on start tapping the Esc key. This will open a menu where F2 System Diagnostics is an option. Tap F2 key to get into Diagnostics. Open Component tests- look for Power category. Test your battery and charger.

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 3 (131 Views)

[ Edited ]

Immediately after powering on start tapping the Esc key. This will open a menu where F2 System Diagnostics is an option. Tap F2 key to get into Diagnostics. Open Component tests- look for Power category. Test your battery and charger.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (91 Views)

Thanks i ran the diagnostic and it shows battery is damaged and needs to be replaced. But i can't find the battery online nor in an authorised shop. please help me find a original battery. Battery pic is attached. Give me a link to shop online.IMAG1643.jpgBatteryWhatsApp Image 2018-06-09 at 3.03.16 PM.jpegBattery check result

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation