Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp 15 TS Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
My computer tries to load the login page but then just goes back to my original start up page. I have tried to restart it. I have done diagnostic checks and they all passed. I don’t know if I could possibly uninstall and reinstall windows.
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Babygirl3939

Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions.

I understand that you are unable to log into Windows and the computer keeps rebooting.

I'll try my best to help.

I appreciate all your efforts and expertise in troubleshooting this issue?

Since the Diagnostic passed, I suggest you try a System Restore to an earlier time before the issue started

- Shut down the computer completely.
- Turn on the computer and repeatedly press the F11 key, about once every second, until you see the Windows loading screen.
- If a language selection screen opens, select the language you want to use to continue.
- On the Choose your keyboard layout screen, select the keyboard layout that matches your keyboard type.
- On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot.
- On the Troubleshoot screen, click Advanced Options.
- On the Advanced options screen, click System Restore.
- Click Windows 10 as the target operating system.
- The System Restore window opens. Click Next.
- Click the restore point that you want to use, and then click Next.
- The Confirm Restore Point window opens.
-Click Finish to restore your computer to a previous point.
- Do not interrupt System Restore when it starts. Doing so can corrupt your hard drive and create more problems. Click Yes in the warning that appears.
- System Restore returns the computer configuration to a previous point in time and restarts.

Keep me posted how it goes

Thank you 🙂

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" 

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Would this delete the files and pictures saved on my hard drive in the laptop?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.