Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp Pavilion dv6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can anyone help me with a Memory Test Failure ID? Failure ID is 0GDAW2-5LEA0G-MFH15G-401903, Product ID is QA061UA#ABC

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

The error code reported, Memory Module Failure (no DIMM id), means that one of the two memory modules in your PC has failed and needs to be replaced.

Below is the link to the service manual where you can find the memory module removal and replacement procedure.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c02842252

Since the report doesn't tell us which of the two memory chips is no good, remove one, turn the notebook on and see if you get the failure code.

If you do, remove that one and replace it with the first one you removed.

That way you can determine which one needs to be replaced and you can run the notebook off the good one until you can buy a replacement.

HP Recommended

Thank you very much for the information Paul! I really appreciate it.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

Hi

Tarik here,

My laptop is HP & suddenly my hard disk fail to boot. I configure my HD but after 10% it is off so no any way to install  2nd time win operating system. Note, no any recovery system disk i made so kindly help me to run my laptop.

Waiting for good news.

Thanks

Tarik

mgtarik.bd
HP Recommended

You could still make a recovery drive for your device on another HP computer.

Just download the HP Cloud Recovery Software.

Enter the serial number and the product ID of your device in the software.

And let the process complete.

You need an internet connection for this.

Once that is done, you can use the recovery drive to recover your system.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.