Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Notebook G60-535DX
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

When i turn it on it leads me in the login page and when I put the correct password it says " User Profile Services services failed the logon" and lower to what it states it says  "User profile cannot be loaded" Where it says "Services services" it what it exactly says on the computer

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Xtroyer1594 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are getting the message User Profile Services services failed the logon.

Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.

Here are a couple of things to try.

1.  Shutdown the notebook.  Tap away at f8 as soon as you press the power button to enter Windows Recovery Console.  Use the arrow keys to select Safe Mode and hit enter.  When windows has fully loaded in this mode, click the Start Menu, click All Programs, click Accessories, click System Tools and launch System Restore.  Pick a restore point well before the log-on issue and then proceed with the restore process - Windows will try to reboot as normal, so see if you can now log-on.

2. If the above doesn't help, shutdown the notebook.  Tap away at f8 as soon as you press the power button to enter Windows Recovery Console again.  Use the arrow keys to select 'Start Using Last Known Good Configuration' and hit enter to see if this helps.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.