Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion g6
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
How do I get my computer working again
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Spoiler

Ok, here goes. This is what I came up with. Let me know if I am providing the wrong information again and forgive me please. Im pretty new to this stuf.     Product nseries: HP Pavilion g6 series.    Serial #: 5CG1231B3M.           Product #: QF761UA#ABS.   Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit).        The original problem is: when I power up my laptop I get an error message that says- "the user profile service failed the Logan. User profile cannot be loaded." when I click on that it goes to the Logan screen with the little box that you click on to Logan. If I click on it it goes right back to the error message. Since then I have performed all the tests that the startup page allows you to perform with the f keys and got a pass on everything. I am now on a screen that I got by continuously pushing f11 when I powered my machine up, which took me to a black screen with a blue circle with Hp in the center of the page and F11...System Recovery down in the left bottom corner of the page. There isn't a bottom I can push that will make it do anything more except the power button to shut it off. Can you help me?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Notlucky1

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

I read your post about your screen being black and wanted to help -- but need more information.

We need the detailed product number of your PC: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824?jumpid=reg_r1002_usen_c-001_title_r0001

You said something in the thread title about F11 and System Recovery ... so please finish what you were saying and provide us the details of what you have tried to do.

And, why were you trying to do the system recovery?

We can proceed once you provide the information.

Thanks

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Ok, here goes. This is what I came up with. Let me know if I am providing the wrong information again and forgive me please. Im pretty new to this stuf.     Product nseries: HP Pavilion g6 series.    Serial #: [Personal Information Removed]
          Product #: QF761UA#ABS.   Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit).        The original problem is: when I power up my laptop I get an error message that says- "the user profile service failed the Logan. User profile cannot be loaded." when I click on that it goes to the Logan screen with the little box that you click on to Logan. If I click on it it goes right back to the error message. Since then I have performed all the tests that the startup page allows you to perform with the f keys and got a pass on everything. I am now on a screen that I got by continuously pushing f11 when I powered my machine up, which took me to a black screen with a blue circle with Hp in the center of the page and F11...System Recovery down in the left bottom corner of the page. There isn't a bottom I can push that will make it do anything more except the power button to shut it off. Can you help me?

HP Recommended
Spoiler

Ok, here goes. This is what I came up with. Let me know if I am providing the wrong information again and forgive me please. Im pretty new to this stuf.     Product nseries: HP Pavilion g6 series.    Serial #: 5CG1231B3M.           Product #: QF761UA#ABS.   Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit).        The original problem is: when I power up my laptop I get an error message that says- "the user profile service failed the Logan. User profile cannot be loaded." when I click on that it goes to the Logan screen with the little box that you click on to Logan. If I click on it it goes right back to the error message. Since then I have performed all the tests that the startup page allows you to perform with the f keys and got a pass on everything. I am now on a screen that I got by continuously pushing f11 when I powered my machine up, which took me to a black screen with a blue circle with Hp in the center of the page and F11...System Recovery down in the left bottom corner of the page. There isn't a bottom I can push that will make it do anything more except the power button to shut it off. Can you help me?

HP Recommended
Ok, here goes. This is what I came up with. Let me know if I am providing the wrong information again and forgive me please. Im pretty new to this stuf. Product nseries: HP Pavilion g6 series. Serial #: [Personal Information Removed]
Product #: QF761UA#ABS. Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit). The original problem is: when I power up my laptop I get an error message that says- "the user profile service failed the Logan. User profile cannot be loaded." when I click on that it goes to the Logan screen with the little box that you click on to Logan. If I click on it it goes right back to the error message. Since then I have performed all the tests that the startup page allows you to perform with the f keys and got a pass on everything. I am now on a screen that I got by continuously pushing f11 when I powered my machine up, which took me to a black screen with a blue circle with Hp in the center of the page and F11...System Recovery down in the left bottom corner of the page. There isn't a bottom I can push that will make it do anything more except the power button to shut it off. Can you help me
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.