Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
I have a hp pavilion 15-b129wm it's telling me this number 55878900
Please help!!
HP Recommended
Flores,

Enter this number: 40750326

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended
Awesome now I can use my computer again thank you so much!!
HP Recommended

Great it worked for you!

You're very welcome 🙂

HP Recommended

I have Touchsmart 10 notebook with lost power on/admin PW. Error code after 3 tries is 88864064. Thanks.

HP Recommended

Actually we forgot the bios password of hp pavilion 15-n287cl Touchsmart and it is giving us system disabled with code 51166636. please I need your help as soon as possible please I need a code to do it quickly please 

HP Recommended

@Yusuf92

Enter   51166636

HP Recommended
I'm getting disable error code: 97247951
HP Recommended

@DarkBishop77

Enter   28125397

HP Recommended
Awesome thanks for the quick response
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.