Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
15t-bc200 CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I was told when i purchased the warranty for the laptop that it would be refunded when it expires since I didn't use it. Why am I not getting the refund? Why is it so hard to get in contact with ANY HP Support? Why will they not reply to my emails?

I appreciate any help

Thank you. 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@XC_Runner 

I don't doubt what you are saying -- but personally, I find the idea of a warranty fee being refunded if you don't use it a ludicrous idea.  IF companies actually did that, they would go out of business!

Sorry, but this is just self-help Community staffed mostly by volunteers and we are not authorized to deal with warranty, service or equipment replacement issues. For these issues, you will need to contact HP Customer Support.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

It's actually quite funny how you are gaslighting my current situation.

Yes they told me this. Yes this is what happened. And no I cannot get ahold of ANY HP support. Honestly will not be purchasing from them again.

HP Recommended

Where is an HP support phone line that ACTUALLY WORKS?

HP Recommended

Their whole "virtual chat" system is down and will not connect you to anyone who can help

HP Recommended

How do you contact any HP support when they don't allow any contact?

HP Recommended

Hi @XC_Runner

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.