Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Ink Tank 310
macOS 11.0 Big Sur

Greetings Everyone!

I was about to install and setup my printers (HP Ink Tank 310) on my new laptop. When I went to the HP Software and Drivers directory the information shown was "We were unable to find drivers for your product". So then I tried by manually selecting the the operating system. Once the HP Easy Start has been downloaded, the installation process got stuck on the "Preparing for device setup". 

I've tried to also download the HP Easy Admin, but after inputing all the infos on operating system, country and product,  it says "We were not able to automatically locate any software options for this product"

I can install it manually for printing through Mac Os system preferences, but when it comes to scanning document, I'm stuck.

Need help on this.

Thanks in Advance

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

You could try downloading HP Easy scan from the Mac Store

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/hp-easy-scan/id967004861?mt=12

Hope it helps,

David

HP Recommended

I've tried that also, but it seems like My mac doesn't recognize any scanners

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Yeah, sadly I tried that one too. But still doesn't work

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.