Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Notebook 17-ab080n
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

I think there is too much noise comming from my Notebook, when it´s placed on a plan table.

Do anyone have a solution of that problem?

I can raise the back of the Notebooke 1 cm. then i can reduce the noise, but that can be correctly.

Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @micvind,

Thank you for replying,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

I understand you tried to fill in the form to get the phone support number. However, it gives you only Twitter and forums options. Don't worry Let me go ahead and assist you from here.

If you are from the US or Canada I will send you a private message with the phone# for you to contact  HP phone support.  Please keep checking your private messages on HP forums.

Hope this helps.  Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great.  Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you. 

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. 

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi @micvind,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I came across your post and wanted to assist you. As I understand there is noise coming from your laptop. Don't worry as I have a few recommendations:

Updating your Notebook computer BIOS

Keeping notebook air vents clear and clean

Increasing the efficiency of the notebook to reduce heat

Using Windows Task Manager to identify corrupt processes

Selecting power saves settings to shut off your computer when it is not in use

For more details: Click here

And here's a related post that has helped others with similar issues: Click here (though the header is different, the steps will help fix the issue).

Let me know how that pans out, 

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for the help/solution, but i think it is a bit avanced for me too do it by my self.

HP Recommended

Hi @micvind,

Thank you for replying,

As I understand you hesitate to perform these steps by yourself. Don't worry, I have provided you the link in the previous post which clearly explains everything steps by step. Should you come across any issues you could always contact our HP phone support for further assistance. Please fill in the product details to get the tech support number. 

Please use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone numberCase number and phone number appear.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

Keep me posted for any other assistance,

If the information I've provided was helpful,

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have tryed to create a case nr. but i can not go further, after i have listed up the problem, no case nr. is created and no phone nr. pops up. ???? ( know i have used 30 min. )

I think it´s too problematic geting contact ???

Michael

HP Recommended

Hi @micvind,

Thank you for replying,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

I understand you tried to fill in the form to get the phone support number. However, it gives you only Twitter and forums options. Don't worry Let me go ahead and assist you from here.

If you are from the US or Canada I will send you a private message with the phone# for you to contact  HP phone support.  Please keep checking your private messages on HP forums.

Hope this helps.  Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great.  Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you. 

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. 

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hallo

I would like thanks very much, my problem with noise had been solved.

Best regards

Michael

HP Recommended

Hi @micvind,

I am happy the issue is resolved. 🙂 I am replying for @Jeet_singh, as he is out of office for the day. Please feel free tor each out anytime,

Take care and have a great week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.