Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Performance control is gone , streaming is down , phone won t work at connections , the new update is a disaster 

Screenshot_11.png

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

@Pullah98
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Let's try these steps -

1) In the search box, type and open "Uninstall a Program". 
2) Look for OMEN Command Center. 
3) Right-click to uninstall. 
4) Restart the computer. 
5) Install the OMEN Command Center from this link.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Let me try

HP Recommended

it didn't work, it's the same

HP Recommended

Look at this , after the uninstall say it s still there ......

Screenshot_12.png

HP Recommended

@Pullah98

Thank you for the pictures, 

This means you own the "Omen command center" app as you've downloaded from the Microsoft store and its ready to install on your computer. 

Are you able to download and install the "Omen command centre" ?

Is there any error message or code while accessing the "Omen command center"

Keep me posted! 

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I able to dowloand it without a error , but its seems it s still there , where I can find a REMOVER UPDATE for HP ? 

HP Recommended

@Pullah98
Thank you for posting back.

After reading your post, I did go through the web browser and found out some workaround.

Let's try this method:

Go to “Start > Control Panel > Add or removeprograms”. Select the “HP® Software Update” application in the list and click on the “Remove” button. Go through all the dialog of the uninstaller andremove the HP® Software Update with all components. Once the process has finished, click on the “OK” button.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

HP® Software Update is not even on my laptop , just this ones , I will try uninstall themScreenshot_13.png

HP Recommended

nothing happen ....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.