Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I keep getting the error message

"OmenCommandCenterBackground.exe - Application Error

The exception unknown software exception (0xe0434352) occurred in the application at location 0x00007ff91."

Omen command center will not run. It just sits there trying to load and displaying gaming messages. A previous answer suggested to uninstall it and reinstall. There are 3 things in Programs that I could uninstall but none of them say command center. I tried to redownload it as suggested in a previous message but it just said I already own it and didn't give an option to download again. And WHY is HP Command Center in the Windows Store?!?! Any suggestions?  (I despise the Windows Store)

Thanks

Chad

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@ChadJB19 

Please uninstall OCC then use Windows Store ,  Search for Omen Command Center and Get it.

Sooner or later apps will reside in Windows Store.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Omen Command Center does not show up in the list of programs. Nothing that comes close to it is shown in the list. I'll try to attach a screen shot of my list of installed programs. Maybe you can tell me what I'm looking for.

Thank You

PROGRAMS.PNG

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.