cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 1
8 6 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Omen Command Centre Background.exe - Application Error

HP Recommended
HP OMEN 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I keep getting the error message

"OmenCommandCenterBackground.exe - Application Error

The exception unknown software exception (0xe0434352) occurred in the application at location 0x00007ff91."

Omen command center will not run. It just sits there trying to load and displaying gaming messages. A previous answer suggested to uninstall it and reinstall. There are 3 things in Programs that I could uninstall but none of them say command center. I tried to redownload it as suggested in a previous message but it just said I already own it and didn't give an option to download again. And WHY is HP Command Center in the Windows Store?!?! Any suggestions?  (I despise the Windows Store)

Thanks

Chad

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
85,632 85,519 10,861 23,257
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ChadJB19 

Please uninstall OCC then use Windows Store ,  Search for Omen Command Center and Get it.

Sooner or later apps will reside in Windows Store.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
8 6 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Omen Command Center does not show up in the list of programs. Nothing that comes close to it is shown in the list. I'll try to attach a screen shot of my list of installed programs. Maybe you can tell me what I'm looking for.

Thank You

PROGRAMS.PNG

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation