cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 2
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Password for HP Support Assistant

HP Recommended
Any HP
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like to change the password for my profile in HP Support Asssistant, but I cannot find any way !

Can you help me?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
1,614 1,598 164 456
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Fabio_DP 

Hello,

Please login to your HP Support Assistant account (HP account) from a browser of your choice and go to: Update your account details.

From the link above, under Account Information, you can click on Edit icon (Edit.JPG) in front of Password.

Next, you will need to type the Current password and the new password then type it again to confirm it and click Save.
Change the Password.JPG

I remain at your disposal in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks Mans!

I was trying to change the password from the Support Assistant program directly; there's no possibility there 😞

Now everything's OK

Thanks & cheers,

Fabio

Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
1,614 1,598 164 456
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Fabio_DP 

Thanks for your return,

Congratulations!

I welcome you to the English HP Support Community.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation