Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp all in one.

Hi guys, im really need some help with my pc. So firstly when i power up i get the hp logo loading. it then goes to a black screen and says keyboard error (no external keyboard) its built into the screen as pc is touchscreen. It then puts me into recovery but when i recover it will go back into recovery its just a continuous loop.

i hope someone can help.

Many thanks

kieran

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

anyone?

HP Recommended

@Kieran29 Welcome to HP Community!

Please provide the product number. Also, please let us know which operating system you are using.

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: 

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

hello, thanks for the response.

Product number: P1K28EA#ABU

Operating system: Windows 10

HP Recommended

@Kieran29

Thank you for the update.

I have a few steps that should help,  

Some HP Notebook PCs come with two sticks of memory and have two memory slots. If you experience a black screen or blue screen with HP logo, the problem could be with one of the sticks of memory or with one of the memory slots.   

To determine what is causing the failure, try to isolate the problem by:  

• Performing a memory self-test   

• Checking for loose memory modules   

• Testing the memory modules   

• Testing the memory slots  

For more details: Click here (Windows 10-Notebook) 
    For more details: Click here (Windows 8 & 10-Desktop) 

Here's a related HP Forums post for more information that seems to have helped others as well: Click here 

Have a nice day!!A

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.