Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 15-dc1005nf

Bonjour,  j'ai un soucis d'ordinateur depuis hier soir.

Pour l'entretien régulier, je l'ai formaté il y a quelques jours puis tout réinstallé.

Tout fonctionne.

Hier soir, je lance une partie (sur steam avec discord activé). Au bout d'un moment tout se fige, plus rien ne fonctionne.

Obligé de fermer l'écran ou de l'éteindre manuellement pour relancer.

Sauf que là, ecran noir ,impossible de booter, le disque dur est introuvable (erreur 3F0).

Le diagnostic du DD est passé correctement.

J'ai tenté un réglage du bios par défaut mais rien n'y fait.

J'ai laissé sa de côté pour m'y coller ce matin et miracle, tout fonctionnait normalement.

Ce soir il me refait exactement la même chose.

Mon produit est un hp OMEN par HP 15-dc1005nfp i7-8750, 32g de mémoire de 2019 mis à jour Windows 11.

Les mises à jours et pilotes étaient faites (sauf celle du bios que je n'ai pas vérifié).

Le pc n'est pas chaud niveau température, j'ai même une plaque avec 2 ventilateurs en dessous. 

S'il démarre encore en buguant demain matin je vais tenter un diagnostic du DD plus poussé (environ 3h).

Mais je ne sais absolument pas pourquoi il s'est mis dans cet état et comment il a pu revenir à la normale avant de planter à nouveau.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @Helsyr !

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community.

We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
MayS. 

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hi, I’ve had a computer problem since last night.

For regular maintenance, I formatted it a few days ago and then reinstalled everything.

Everything works.

Last night, I started a game (on steam with discord activated). After a while everything freezes, nothing works.

Forced to close the screen or turn it off manually to restart.

Except that there, black screen ,impossible to boot, the hard disk is not found (error 3F0).

The diagnosis of DD is passed correctly.

I tried a default bios setting but nothing works.

I left his side to stick to it this morning and miracle, everything worked normally.

Tonight he’s doing the exact same thing again.

My product is an hp OMEN by HP 15-dc1005nfp i7-8750, 32g memory from 2019 updated Windows 11.

The updates and drivers were done (except the bios that I did not check).

The pc is not hot temperature level, I even have a plate with 2 fans below.

If it starts again by buging tomorrow morning I will try a diagnosis of DD further (about 3 hours).

But I have no idea why he got into this state and how he could return to normal before planting again.

HP Recommended

Hi @Helsyr,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I'd be happy to help you! 

Let's check the hardware diagnosis and see what it shows. 

To run a hardware diagnostics test, please follow these steps: 

• Press the Power button to turn on the computer and immediately press the F2 key repeatedly, about once every second, until you see HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI.
  • From the UEFI main menu, click System Tests, then click Quick Test.
  • Click Run once.
  • While the test is running, the time remaining and test result for each component are shown on the screen. The test can take up to 15 minutes.
  • If no system component failed, please go back to main menu and Exit from the screen
  • If a component fails a test, write down the information so you have it available when you contact HP Customer Support. The information is also available in Test Logs on the main menu.

You may refer to this document

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.

Please mark this post as Accepted Solution” if the issue is resolved and if you feel this reply was helpful click “Yes”.

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.