Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ProDesk 400 G3 SFF Bussiness PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Y1Y53US#ABA This is product no

My pc says post error help me please

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@V202b 

There is nothing we here can do to fix this.

POST is Power On Self-Test, a set of built-in checks the BIOS runs against the hardware components when the PC is first started.  If any of those checks fail, you will get this message.

All you can do is try running the HP diagnostics by pressing the Esc key repeatedly when you reboot, and when the Startup Menu appears, press F2 to run them.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.