Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Mini 210-4004 tu PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I have purchased above lap top from HP with installed Window 7 operating system now after 3 years working laptop and having problems with audio I’m trying to upgrade drivers from HP support site, and entering my system Windows 7 at driver selection page, getting message no drivers for your system supported. This is very annoying, has HP discontinued drivers for Windows 7 ???  If YES  that is a last product I will ever purchase with HP logo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you see "Change" on the top right corner of the above image ? Please click it and select 1 and 2 from pull down windows then click 3

dry.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please use the following link, only for Windows 7:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Mini-210-PC-series/5145732/model/5215285

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thanks for reply done all that many times selected Window 7 reply: No software or drivers are available for this product with the selected operating system. Tried version nothing available  32 or 64 bit  simply no reply I beleive something wrong with this product driver selection

HP Recommended

Hi,

I've got NO problem to go to the above link, have you tried it ?

drx.png 

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

Yes I have tried link few times and same no drivers listed for Windows 7 will keep trying .

HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you see "Change" on the top right corner of the above image ? Please click it and select 1 and 2 from pull down windows then click 3

dry.png

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

Thank you problem solved .

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.