Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion g7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello ,please i use radeon hd 7600m and intel 4000 switchable graphics on hp pavillion g7 corei7. I could play fifa 19 very fine on my laptop until some windows updates the graphic drivers started messing up..initially the drivers(catalyst) i was using was downloaded from hp site but when i try downloading it gives me radeon 7667 drivers instead of 7600..i have try downloading from amd websites buh the game still not playiable..when the game is botta launch it shows directx error..please kindly assist me

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Akwasirich 

AMD does not provide current drivers for their old HD series video cards -- they quit doing that when Win10 came out.

Instead, you have to get the drivers from HP, and with an older PC, HP does not continue to update the video drivers very long.

If you force drivers from AMD onto your PC, with switchable graphics present, you risk corrupting the display and basically rendering the PC useless.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.