Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

@dse365

Thank you for replying,

I understand that you are awaiting the replacement battery, I was referring to the fact that you got yourself a replacement part as I had suggested earlier,

And as far as I can say that should fix the issue, Besides I'll be glad to help you if you have any other queries once you get your replacement battery 🙂

Keep me posted,

Regards.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello I have an hp pavilion dv6 Notebook with product number LZ460EA#B1A. Today I came across with a problem first time, I had my laptop plugged off power cause of thunders yesterday and today I plugged it in to use it as usual. So when i pressed the button to start it went to hp screen and the it should go at boot manager cause its dualboot with Ubuntu and Windows10 but it kept beeping. I didnt had its battery plagged cause I use it as a desktop for work. So I thought its a ram problem and just tryied to insert ram again and then I plagged battery and it started. So I turned it off again and removed battery and tryied to start it with power cord but it kept beeping. Then I plugged battery with power and was OK it even showed that is charging. And now I unplugged the battery and using it with power cord and its ok but I think if I turn it off or make restart it wont work without battery. Any suggestions?

HP Recommended

Same problem here

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.