Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp

my code is 93945856

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please enter:

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please enter:

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended
Presario cq57 disabled code 94634779 I need administration password please
HP Recommended

Enter: 21792379

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Thank You,

K N R K

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Thank You , Now its saying no boot os fml 

HP Recommended

Hello I have a system disabled code 92308484 could you help ??

HP Recommended
Hi! I have the same model - code #81554004
HP Recommended

It did not work with this code ... My model is DV7

HP Recommended

i have DV7-3065dx notebook and need BIOS Admin PW, after 3 attempts, the KEY is :50250491

Are you able to provide the password?

The issue I am having is nothing happens when I power on computer, just says SMART Hard Disk Error and I go through all the tests and nothing changes, so I inserted the recovery discs and powered on again, it loads windows files, but says not emough memory or cannot read memory and gives error codes.  And sometimes it goes to the screen where it ask for the BIOS Admin Pw.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.