Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 15-cs0058od
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HDD crashed, and I did not make a recovery drive. So, I go to HP and enter driver software download and I place an order online with HP, now 4 times, 2 different computers and the order will not go thru. I need the Windows 10 USB recovery drive so I can reinstall Windows onto the newly installed HDD. 

Here is my product.

HP Pavilion - 15-cs0058od Product number: 4NM36UA  I know where to go to get this....the problem is the online order will not complete, after I get to the payment screen and complete it, and click submit ...POOF ...I am back at the beginning and no order. OK, so, lets try another credit card..POOF...nope...OK, lets try another computer...POOF...same thing...OK, lets go online to help...NOPE...they send me to the exact same place to order drivers and software. I tell them it does not work...POOF....they hang up on me...**bleep**?  So, I go to another software help, another tech sends me to the same link and I tell them iot does not work....POOF...they hang up..  OK, So I call in like I am buying a new HP laptop I wait on hold for 45 minutes...POOF...I hang up.  WHAT THE HECK is going on at HP???? This is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  All I want to do is order a Windows 10 Home USB Recovery USB Stick so I can reinstall the OS. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

GOOD luck, as I have been trying as well, and it will NOT take my order.

This community looks like no one reads our posts and no one helps...

We are out here all alone....thanks HP

HP Recommended

@HaydenCochran 

You don't have to buy. You can create yourself from

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06162205

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@HaydenCochran

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.