Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Mini 110-3602sl (LF782EA#ABZ)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

My recovery partition was lost after I upgraded to Windows 10. Being the latter OS absolutely unusable on my device, I now have to reinstall Windows 7 from an ISO file thorugh a USB stick. For this reason I need 1) the Product Key of the original Windows 7 Starter preinstalled (I cannot see any sticker in the battery compartment); 2) the device drivers for LAN and network (wi-fi) that I was not able to locate in the HP Storage section (none of those I tried succeded). Thank you for your help.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Dario5CB1071TWD 

Your upgrade to Win10 corrupted the HP Recovery partition, making restore impossible now.

HP keeps no records of product keys for individual PCs, so there is nothing we can provide you.

Additionally, HP no longer carries HP Recovery Media for Win7-era PCs, so there is nothing you can order from HP.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Thank you very much, that means my HP Mini 110 (still working 100% fine until last week) has to be dumped as garbage, and that is because the OEM license (aka Windows 7 Product Key) has not been labelled or stamped anywhere on the device or brochures accompanying the box. Needless to say, I am not going to buy any HP product ever, ever again (not even if HP would write OS product keys carved on the lid). One more customer lost.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.