Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp pavilion power 15-cb033nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Ho cancellato la cartella recovery. Come posso rigenerarla?grazie 

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hey @Fulvio2 

Hope your doing fine! 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
HP Recommended

Hi, @Fulvio2 :

Unfortunately, you will not be able to re-create the recovery partition.

However, if you need to recover your PC, you can use the HP Cloud Recovery tool to create a bootable USB recovery drive that will reinstall W10, the drivers and the software that originally came with your notebook.

Here is an info link for how to use that utility...

PC consumer HP - Utilizzo di HP Cloud Recovery Tool (Windows 10, 7) | Assistenza clienti HP®

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for the answer. I will try it. Please, if you can and know how, send me the procedure. Again, thanks so much

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

The link I posted in Italian gives you all the steps you need to create the bootable recovery drive.

You can download the HP cloud recovery tool from the Microsoft Store, and you will need a 32 GB USB flash drive for the tool to create the recovery image on.

Get HP Cloud Recovery Tool - Microsoft Store

It also shows you the steps to create the recovery drive on the above link.

HP Recommended

i was wrong when i did a fresh install, deleting the disk partitions. I did the fresh installation because when i tried to install a game, gave me "isDone.dll error" or "unarc.dll".... but the system can't recognize it when i put this file both system32 and syswow64, i do with regsrv32. However, thanks for your help.

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

HP Recommended

I had this game installed and then it gave me the problem. So i tried with a new installation.

HP Recommended

If your PC is not working, you can install the cloud recovery tool on another Windows PC running Windows 7 64 bit or newer to create the bootable USB recovery drive for your HP Pavilion Power 15-Cb033nl notebook.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.