Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We bought a computer in June for my daughter for college and we have nothing but problems with it.  It shuts down and gives the Blue screen of death multiple times a day and has done so from day one.  It was sent in for repair once already and now it is in for repair again.  After many attempts for repair remotely (one in which the repair person tried to convince her she needed to pay $100 for a virus scan program that was already on her system).  Now it is back in for an "expedited repair."  They have had it for 4 days (they promised she would have it back in a week or less) and I receive a text that it will be more than a month yet until she receives it.  I have an email that said if I needed to contact the expediting manager to reply back to the email and the email bounced back.  I called a few times, and no answer.  I just want a WORKING COMPUTER!!!!  I asked multiple times for either a new one to be sent or for a complete refund and was told they will not do that.  If it goes in 3 times for repair and still doesn't work, then they would give me a refurbished one.  Never in my life have I had such a horrible experience with customer service.

Does any one have an advice on options available for me as this is getting us no where and it is now 4 months and she is at school and NEEDS a computer and doesn't have one.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@cvoisard

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.