cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Spectre x360 wont start, 3 flashes of small led near power port.

HP Recommended
Spectre x360 Convertible 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased a Spectre x360 in October 2019 and turned it on maybe 10 times. After leaving it for a couple months I went to turn it on and nothing except 3 flashes of a small led near the power port. I read online this is a common problem, what has been the procedure of getting this repaired?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
27,993 27,978 1,857 2,492
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Kizmo

I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is not powering on and you are looking for repair options.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04718479

If you continue facing the issue, then contact support and they will assist you with the available service options for your computer.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I tried the reset and nothing, there is power at the charging cable but the laptop won't turn on. Led near the power port flashes 3 times when depressing the power button and the power button flashes white if power cord is inserted slowly. Charger is not warming up so it's obviously not charging. This is a common problem when searched online and there should have been a recall, purchased Oct. 2019 warranty expired Oct. 2020, I used this thing no more then 10 times and it was 2000.00, pretty crappy.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
27,993 27,978 1,857 2,492
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Kizmo

I recommend you contact support and they will be able to assist you will the available service options for your computer.

Thank you!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation