Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
15-an058ca
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

how to I get the star wars theme pack back into my computer? 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Star Wars Command Center and R2D2 Application are both available on the software and drivers download page for your PC -- is that what you're looking for? https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/star-wars-special-edition-15-an000-notebook/9033381...

I am an HP employee.
Please click the thumbs up button to say "Thanks!"
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.
HP Recommended

I downloaded them and they dont work, how do you fix this issue?

HP Recommended

More info needed. How do they not work? Are you getting an error message? Did you restart the computer? 

I am an HP employee.
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.
HP Recommended

It says device not supported.i had to reinstall windows and nothing from the starwars edition came back. As well how to I access the oem partition on the laptop?

HP Recommended

What method did you use to reinstall Windows? Is HP Recovery Manager still available on your PC? See Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 10).

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Hp recovery failed while reset and wiped everything out. Had to use a recovery media but none of the star wars came back. It says device not supported 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.