Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi HP Team,

I have recently installed a fresh version of Windows 10 using a method prescribed by HP support team (i.e. by creating a USB Flash Drive for Boot-Up).  After the installation, I have updated all HP drivers via HP Support Assistant, installed all Windows Updates, and as per HP Tech representative's suggestion updated the Intel related drivers as well.

Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎21/‎01/‎2021
OS build 19042.746
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

However, there are 03 devices listed in Device Manager>Other Devices section as:

PCI Device: PCI bus 60, device 0, function 0>The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

PCI Device: PCI bus 0, device 19, function 0>The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

Unknown Device: on Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System>The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

We have tried all methods i.e. uninstall the device and search for drivers but Windows is unable to find any drivers.

The IDR log via HP Image Diagnostic Tool Program has been provided to the HP team.

Please advise for a possible solution so I may proceed to install all my software and use my notebook.

Looking forward for the usual high quality customer support.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

For the first device, you need this driver...

This package contains the driver that enables the Realtek Card Reader in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. The card reader enables users to read from or write to supported removable storage cards, which are typically used in digital cameras, digital music players, and cellular phones.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp101001-101500/sp101042.exe

For the second device, you need this driver...

The Intel Integrated Sensor Solution Driver enables the Accelerometer, Gyroscope, and eCompass sensors that provide rotation control functionality typically used in detachable and convertible system. This package is provided for supported models running a supported operating system.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp81501-82000/sp81602.exe

For the 3rd device, you need this driver...

This package contains the driver that enables the Intel Virtual Buttons to be used with supported notebook models that are running a supported operation system. Intel Virtual Buttons software allows the virtual buttons to adjust correctly when the screen rotation of the tablet is changed after the system is connected to or disconnected from the docking base.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp92001-92500/sp92026.exe

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi:

1. Please post the full model number or product number of your notebook.  Use this guide to find that information.  Please do not post the serial number.

HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Product Name or Number? | HP® Customer Support

2.  Please post the hardware ID's for the devices that need drivers, so I can figure out what drivers they need.

Use this guide for how to find the hardware ID for a device.

How to Find Drivers for Unknown Devices in the Device Manager (howtogeek.com)

HP Recommended

Hi Paul,

Please find below the requested information:

HP Spectre x360 - 15-bl100nx 

Product Number: 2VY99EA#ABG

Hardware IDs are as under:

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_525A&SUBSYS_827F103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_525A&SUBSYS_827F103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_525A&CC_FF0000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_525A&CC_FF00

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D35&SUBSYS_827F103C&REV_21
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D35&SUBSYS_827F103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D35&CC_000000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D35&CC_0000

ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_33D6
ACPI\INT33D6
*INT33D6

HP Recommended

Hi:

For the first device, you need this driver...

This package contains the driver that enables the Realtek Card Reader in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. The card reader enables users to read from or write to supported removable storage cards, which are typically used in digital cameras, digital music players, and cellular phones.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp101001-101500/sp101042.exe

For the second device, you need this driver...

The Intel Integrated Sensor Solution Driver enables the Accelerometer, Gyroscope, and eCompass sensors that provide rotation control functionality typically used in detachable and convertible system. This package is provided for supported models running a supported operating system.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp81501-82000/sp81602.exe

For the 3rd device, you need this driver...

This package contains the driver that enables the Intel Virtual Buttons to be used with supported notebook models that are running a supported operation system. Intel Virtual Buttons software allows the virtual buttons to adjust correctly when the screen rotation of the tablet is changed after the system is connected to or disconnected from the docking base.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp92001-92500/sp92026.exe

HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I can confirm that two devices have been fixed. However, the following hardware still remains as PCI Device in Other Devices:

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_525A&SUBSYS_827F103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_525A&SUBSYS_827F103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_525A&CC_FF0000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_525A&CC_FF00

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Interesting....None of the drivers on your notebook's support page have driver support for that hardware ID.

See if the SD card reader driver directly from Realtek works.  I downloaded the file, and it does show driver support for the hardware ID you posted.

Download, unzip and run the setup application from the 1st file listed at the link below.

Card Reader Solutions > Card Reader Controllers Software - REALTEK

HP Recommended

Hi Paul,

I must say that you are one of the most refined and knowledgeable guys I have come across for a very long time. I was searching for a solution for almost one week and you have done that in less than 30 minutes.

I sincerely appreciate your kind support and quality of service.

I would also request that HP support assistant should update their database to allow users to get all the relevant drivers directly from the tool so that they do not end up installing incorrect versions of any drivers and/or searching from third-party websites such as Intel or Realtek, etc.

Regards,
Usman

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Since I don't work for or represent HP, you may want to address your concerns to the HP executive team at the link below.

Executive Team: CEO email | HP® Official Site

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.