03-20-2017 09:44 AM
The hp bios application selected is corrupt or missing intall application.
Bios application error 501
I dont no what to do to get it back up and running or how to find or install what its asking for .
03-21-2017 12:14 PM
This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting Bios application error 501 error message. I would like to help you resolve this issue.
However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,
- Provide the computer model number.
- Which version of operating system is installed on the computer?
Follow these steps to restore the bios if you are using HP Notebook.
- Turn off the computer.
- Plug the notebook into a power source using the power adapter.
- With the computer off, press and hold the Windows logo key and the B key at the same time.
- After the BIOS is recovered, a Continue Startup button displays and a timer counts down. Click the Continue Startup button to restart the computer immediately. The computer restarts automatically when the timer reaches zero.
Click here to refer the document and perform the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps.
Reply with the result of the above-mentioned steps, for further assistance.
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)