Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-p164
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I keep getting the "unable to find list of drivers for your product" message.  Since installing the driver for my GPU, i'm getting the BSOD "thread stuck in device driver".  I need to make sure I have all the right drivers.  Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Aljoli

Two systems in this category...

HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-p164ca (ENERGY STAR)

and

HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-p164nr (ENERGY STAR)

When you see a Post that helps you,

Inspires you, provides fresh insight,

Or teaches you something new,

Click the "Thumbs Up" on that Post.

Fixed / Answered? Click that post Accept as Solution to help others find Answers.

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Aljoli

Two systems in this category...

HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-p164ca (ENERGY STAR)

and

HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-p164nr (ENERGY STAR)

Fixed / Answered? Click that post Accept as Solution to help others find Answers.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Thanks.  My problem was using the automated "find my product" on the left side of the support screen.  I thought I would try to just paste the product name in the box on the right side and got through.  Not sure why that worked but it did.  Thank you for your swift response.  

HP Recommended

@Aljoli

You are welcome.

The "auto" find feature is nice -- when it works.  Sigh.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.