08-14-2019 08:28 AM
My laptop suddenly shown white screen everytime I turn on...after a few seconds of white screen it will turn off again,charging light indicator is working everytime I plug my charger....
08-16-2019 06:32 PM
@Marcus1818 Welcome to HP Community!
Here's what you need to do, to identify the issue and resolve it accordingly:
- check if it works fine on an alternate/external monitor.
Follow these steps to perform the sfc/scannow command:
- Right-click on Start Menu button and open Command Prompt (Admin).
- Enter the following line and press Enter: sfc/scannow.
- Wait until the scan is finished (since the scan is deep, it could last for a while).
- Restart your computer and see if white screen still appears.
Let me know how that pans out,
If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,
That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,
Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.
I am an HP Employee