Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Elite x2 G4 Tablet with Keyboard
Microsoft Windows 11

I know that Windows 11 22H2 has been officially released on September 20, 2022. My HP Elite X2 G4 is running the latest Windows 11 21H2 with the latest update.

When I ckeck fo4 update in Windows Update, the 22H2 do not show up and stated that I am up to date.

I know that I can download Windows 11 22H2 iso from Microsoft and do in line update. However, I gphave done that before but the in line upgrade kill HP  Pen Settings app. It won’t connect to HP action pen although connection in Windows settings is OK and the pen is working. This means, I cannot adjust settings of pen buttons.

when will Microsoft release 22H2 upgrade in Windows Update? Or is there anything wrong? I have ready some folks alsobreport the same problem oh HP notebook Pc.

hrlp please

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.