Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
G9D64UA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Windows opening problems. Many bubbles come in front of display & that's fact. And i can't submit my password. What should i do? Please help me. I fall in a great danger. 

Product Code: G9D64UA

Serial: [Personal Information Removed]

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

It is most likely a problem with the touchscreen of your notebook which is registering false touches. So you could take to the local repair shop and have the screen fixed.

You might be able to deactivate the touchscreen if you enter safe mode

Turn off the PC twice by holding the power button until shutdown (when windows is loaded)

This will take you to the recovery environment Window

go to troubleshoot > advanced options > Startup settings

click on Restart and once requested choose Safe mode  (number 4)

open the registry editor and go to

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Wisp\Touch

and set the >TouchGate  value to 0    (by double-clicking on it)

iomare_0-1623763885854.png

This should disable the touchscreen.

Hope it helps,

David

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.