Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP stream notebook PC 13
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I deleted my drive when i wanna delete my user data and account, how i can Get Windows back

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Hjallis

Welcome to the HP Support forum. Thank you for posting. 🙂

Generally speaking you can get Windows back by using Windows 10 ISO downloads or by using HP Recovery media.

In order to assist you better and provide specific information I will need some more details.

I see you have posted initially in Norwegian language - based on Google translation I see you have mentioned some "broken screen" - could you elaborate on this ?

Please, read this article >> https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

and provide your specific PC model and product number (PN)

What OS do you run now - Windows 10 ? Did your PC previously had an older OS version was later upgraded to W10  OR  Windows 10 was the initial OS?

Looking forward to your reply.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello @Hjallis

Welcome to the HP Support forum. Thank you for posting. 🙂

Generally speaking you can get Windows back by using Windows 10 ISO downloads or by using HP Recovery media.

In order to assist you better and provide specific information I will need some more details.

I see you have posted initially in Norwegian language - based on Google translation I see you have mentioned some "broken screen" - could you elaborate on this ?

Please, read this article >> https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

and provide your specific PC model and product number (PN)

What OS do you run now - Windows 10 ? Did your PC previously had an older OS version was later upgraded to W10  OR  Windows 10 was the initial OS?

Looking forward to your reply.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

Hello, model is 13-c102no 

i don't no the serial number, i didn't Find it.

i have not innstaled  Windows 10. I buy the computer for ca 1 year ago.

I don't no how i Get New screen

intel inside

hope This was helpful.

HP Recommended

Model:13-c102no

Serial-number:[Personal Information Removed]

I don't no how i Get New screen.

Windows 10 was innstaled when i buy the PC i hasn't innstaled Windows 10

Its a energy star PC

hope This was helpful.

HP Recommended

Hi @Hjallis

Thank you for the provided information.

I can confirm your PC model comes with Windows 10 preinstalled.

If you want/need to reinstall Windows and set the PC to factory default condition, please purchase the recovery media set (should be USB drive) from this HP partner >> http://www.best2serve.com/page/rcd_additional_info/?product_id=217471&category_id=5&quantity=1&hardw...

The company servers major EU countries.

Once you receive the recovery USB device, you need to insert it (plug it) into the PC and boot from the computer.

Here are detailed instructions >> http://hp.dezide.com/ts/start.jsp?guide=HPSystemRecovery.net&as=true&section=ccweb&SFS=tdoc

1. Please, shutdown the computer using the power button

2. Insert the USB drive

3. Power the PC on.

3.1 As soon as you press the power-on button, immediately begin hitting the Esc button (like tap-tap-tap) even before HP logo appears. This should open a HP Startup Menu

4. Choose F9 to open the boot menu

5. Select the USB drive as a bootable media

6. Follow the on-screen instructiont to load from the device and reinstall the operating system

Hope this helps

HP Recommended

But my broken screen, i try to connect IT to my TV with hdmi cable but IT didn'tt work.

HP Recommended

Hello @Hjallis

Based on your description I can suspect your PC does not boot - does not load Windows. In such a case, just connect the PC to the monitor and check with the TV settings (if some present) to allow the connection and to play what comes from the HDMI port. You can also follow the instructions from this article >> https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01881110

If you continue facing difficulties, please send the PC to a IT service center for repair.

Is your device under warranty or care pack ? If YES, then you could contact local HP Support

Hope this helps.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.