Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I have the same problem
Code 88798003

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Edward1317

Then you need to reboot and enter   15507442

REO

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

@Edward1317

Reboot and enter   37690025

REO

HP Recommended
Thanks but it didn't work. I guess I will have to open it up. I can't figure out why hp charges so much to fix.
HP Recommended

@Edward1317

Is there an ( i ) at the beginning of your code???

REO

HP Recommended
Yes.
HP Recommended

@Edward1317

Then you need to reboot and enter   15507442

REO

HP Recommended
Thanks. Now got missing hard drive error but diagnostics shows the hard drive. Any suggestions
HP Recommended

@Edward1317

This happens very often.

Mark my last post as SOLUTION.

Then start a new post.

Before you start the new post run the HDD diags and include the result in your new post.

REO

HP Recommended

Whatever you do, don't let HP charge you $50 because they have no solution for this. None of the codes they supplied me worked and I took it all the way to the top. Take your stream to the shooting range. That's all she's good for.

HP Recommended
Well 50.00 is a lot better than what they told me. And I fixed it with the code I was given.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.