Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Example: hp 15-bs608tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi hp'

iam shown what is hp cloud recovery tool please full program details below and tried my reinstall my windows10 1909 os so iam  get earlier genuine windows10 64bit os how download and recover my orginal factory condition.

this hp cloud recovery tool has posible from genuine os downlod and recover. please tell me.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@SKM22023soft 

Hello,

Please use HP Cloud Recovery Tool.
Your computer is supported by the HP Cloud Recovery Tool application, go to Using the HP Cloud Recovery Tool (Windows 10, 7). The product number is: 3DY14PA#ACJ (#ACJ must be written at the end of the product number for HP Cloud Recovery Tool to detect the computer).

In case of need, please do not hesitate to solicit us.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.