Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp elitebook folio 9470m ultrabook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i have asked hp community for my solution but no one replied. i had a problem with my ultra book that when i updated my bios to the latest version from the hp site the power button stopped working and the audio stopped working. I have checked many solutions on the hp community  but nothing worked.My laptop is out of warranty then the customer support ignored me and he said it is out of warranty and i cant do anything . He was unable to give me a advise. My last option was to go to the service center and pay 8885 rupees only for the reason that i have updated the bios from there original and useless hp support Assistant.. 

Totally useless customer support.

thanku

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi

Well I would have tried the recovery, sometimes a backup is stored locally, on your HDD.

And what would the local support centre do for 8885 rupees?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi

"i think then you can do only one thing by making a bootable usb flashdrive by microsoft media creation tool with windows 10 1903. You need to install the update like a new windows with the help of your bios.

making a usb with the latest update will not cost you anything, i have done it and it is easy and simple..."

You posted a BIOS problem on the 11 Aug 2019 and the above post on the 12 Aug 2019.

So your situation currently is ?????

HP Recommended

Thanks for replying me

i have tried this method twice but i saw nothing..

i have created a bootable flashdrive by media creation tool but nothing happend. I reinstalled wy windows 10 two times and then i also installed the windows 7 again windows 10 but nothing happend. 

My older bios version was f.48 and i found the new bios f.73 from hp.com/drivers . it installed the hp support assistant and this recommanded me to update my bios. When i upgraded everything messes up. The only was to turn on my pc i found that to remove my battery and then put it again and it simply boots up but i found no sound everytime.

I had flashed BIOS again and again also removed and inserted CMOS battery two times but nothing happend.

Last solution i found to spend my 8885rupee to make it useful.

And one thing i learnt that HP only give updates to make there customers fool and earn some money from them.

i will never update anything from there website.

Thank you

HP Recommended

Hi

Well I would have tried the recovery, sometimes a backup is stored locally, on your HDD.

And what would the local support centre do for 8885 rupees?

HP Recommended

hey

i wanted to say that they always gives bios updated for making systems currupted and earn money from some customers who are not technical expertes like me.🙄

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.