Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp note book DV6-6B09SA
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

hi  guys   I  have been  using my   dongle   on another  note book  successfully   for ages   now,  but when I plugged it into  this notebook    it appears    in my drive     and when i try auto run     and  accept   birdcage technoligies   I get this stupid  pop up   and   it doesn't matter if I accept or   cancell  it  I cant get any further 

three set up.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The picture did not showup anyways can you open the drive and click on autorun? It should let you install it then? If this is what your asking?? I used to have three until I got sky broadband.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

The picture did not showup anyways can you open the drive and click on autorun? It should let you install it then? If this is what your asking?? I used to have three until I got sky broadband.

HP Recommended

Sent u a message as well.

HP Recommended

hi  I accidently   posted twice   and tried to delete   one,  I think thats  why pics didnt show,  but its OK now      

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.