Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Sleekbook 6-1090ee
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello to all respected member of community, I have HP notebook core i5 serial number [Personal Information Removed] and product number B6X76EA#ABV, Model 6-1090ee.

the problem I am facing is when I turn on my laptop display is not showing and caps lock is blinking two -two time wife key is also become on turning red, my laptop is retired from HP official support  I need Bios recovery software please if anyone has the software share with me 

[Personal Information Removed]

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @rohullahsafari 

Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.

(1) Power off notebook

(2Disconnect charger

(3Press and hold <power> button for 30 seconds

(4Connect charger

(5) Follow the HP standard procedure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpiGUojtr3E

(6) Please report your results

In this video, you will see how to restore the BIOS on your HP computer. Many HP computers allow you to recover the last known working version of the BIOS from the hard drive in case of an issue. Follow the simple steps in this video to restore your BIOS with ease. Chapters: 00:00 Introduction ...
HP Recommended

Thank you for your replay, the method you have told me does not working in my laptop. I think the only way is to bios recovery through flash drive. In this case I need exact software of my laptop which dear HP retired from website, please help me fix my laptop I need it these days more than anytime.

HP Recommended

Hello @rohullahsafari 

(1) Use this popular site to download the bios setup

--->>> HP ENVY 6-1090ee BIOS v.F.23

- Click Download

ub6424_0-1665040257136.png

(2) Use another Windows computer to create <USB flash drive>

(3) Follow -> BIOS Recovery Reinstall with USB

(4) Please report your results

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.