Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

i have run diagnostics and give me the following failure ID:

6CTXTQ-75S8AJ-MFPWWK-6OQ303

6CTXTQ-75S8AJ-MFPWWK-6ORK03

could you give me an idea what is this failure about?

When i restart in safe mode the system works ok

i have also run HD  recovery tools but nothing happens 

my product ID is E9M64EA#ABE and the serial is (removed content)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Osarno,

Thanks for replying.

I'm not quite sure what you are referring to error ID code. As I have already posted the error code in my previous post. 

For your reference, Here is the error ID code which is 303. 

Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi @Osarno,

Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! This is a great location to get resolutions and interact with experts from the community. I understand you are getting a failure ID on your HP Notebook. It will be a genuine privilege to assist you here.

I did a bit of research and found that the failure ID which you have provided is invalid. Please reply with the correct one.

Eager to help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Excuse me, I have made another test and i have this new ID error:

6CTXTQ-75S8AL-MFPWWK-60T303

This is different from the one i had at the begining of the problem,

thankyou

Osarno

HP Recommended

I d

I send you part of the diagnostic registry with the error ID :

Starting CpuDiags.udm version 1.02 built Aug 12 2014 11:23:29
2016-12-05 17:36:37  CpuDiags.UDM init complete
2016-12-05 17:36:46  CPU Test Completed - Result 1
2016-12-05 17:36:47  Wireless Module Check Completed - Result 1
2016-12-05 17:36:47  System Board Test Completed - Result 1
2016-12-05 17:36:47  SMART Check Started
2016-12-05 17:36:47  SMART Check Completed - Result 1
2016-12-05 17:36:47  Short DST Started
2016-12-05 17:36:52  Hard Drive 0 DST Code: 7
2016-12-05 17:36:52  Hard Drive 0 DST Description: The previous self-test completed having the read element of the test failed
2016-12-05 17:36:52  Short DST Completed - Result 3
2016-12-05 17:36:52  Error Code=0x303
2016-12-05 17:36:52 
2016-12-05 17:36:52  Warranty Start Date : 07/05/2014
2016-12-05 17:36:52  WarrantyIDString size = 60
2016-12-05 17:36:52  Warranty ID = 6CTXTQ-75S8AL-MFPWWK-60T303
2016-12-05 17:36:52  System Extensive Loop Test Completed

Thankyou

HP Recommended

Hi @Osarno,

Thanks for replying. I really do appreciate this. I did try to decode this and found this to be an issue with the Hard drive failure error code 303. This clearly indicates that the hard drive has gone bad and needs to be replaced.

I would recommend you contact our HP phone support for available service options. Please fill in the product details to get the tech support number.

What you can do, is use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process: 

Step 1. Open link: http://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp
Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect 
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options" 
Step 4. Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get phone number 
Case number and phone number appear. 

Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to assist you.

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.

If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

thakyou for your help,

I don´t like the way HP give support to customers.

I am just askin for an arror ID code, and nobody from your compony give me an asnwer, they just want me to make a phone call paying money for this suppport, and I´m not going to proceeed that way, or contact HP support forum where we are now, without answer.

Osarno

HP Recommended

Hi @Osarno,

Thanks for replying.

I'm not quite sure what you are referring to error ID code. As I have already posted the error code in my previous post. 

For your reference, Here is the error ID code which is 303. 

Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Ok, excume then, i did not reach taht part of the message with my phone,

thakyou 

Osarno

HP Recommended

6CTXTQ-75S8AL-MFPWWK-60T303 is the code of your Warranty ID, the period in which you can repair your device for free, under certain conditions of the damage. Read more in your bill when you bought the device.

Regards, 

MettleSphee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.