Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp G62
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
i forget the administrator password or power on password for my hp paviliopn g6 with windows7 for my hp
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Try entering the following unlock code:

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
HP Recommended

If you can provide a system disable code, then one of us can help you. 

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended
disable code
HP Recommended

Try entering the following unlock code:

HP Recommended
Thank u so much......
HP Recommended
I have forgotten my windows login password of HP pavilion laptop
HP Recommended
I do not have the reset disk
HP Recommended

@krkrish wrote:
I have forgotten my windows login password of HP pavilion laptop

We help with power on and BIOS admin password.

We do not provide help for lost Windows login passwords.

HP's take on your request. It is essentially the forum  policy.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/I-forgot-my-password-can-HP-help...

HP Recommended

@krkrish wrote:
I do not have the reset disk

Sorry to hear that. If your notebook is more than three years old, HP does not stock or sell the recovery media.

If you live in the US, you can try the following option.

https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwimgcLH8OvOA...

HP Recommended
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.