Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15-f387wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently formatted my HP 15 and I watched as it had boxes popping up and off. There were lots of command prompts opening and closing rapidly on the left), loading bars, etc, all seemed normal until something in the top right of the screen came up that said "FBI -- DEBUG MODE". Obviously I have no way of taking a screenshot of this, and my phone wasn't close enough to grab a picture while the box was present, which it was there for roughly 5 seconds. I suppose I could go through the reboot process if necessary to grab a picture of this if absolutely needed, though considering the time it takes... yeah.

Anyway, conspicuous title is conspicuous; why or what was that? Why is it named so and what does it do? I have been hesitant in investing in a Windows 10 for reasons known all too well, and that box didn't exactly reassure anything. If anyone has any information on what that was, what program it belongs to, or what it might be doing, knowledge would be appreciated. Thanks!

(This is my first HP so I do not know how to tell the brands apart, this is what I see on the sticker on my base:     )

HP 15-f387wm

AMD Quad Core A8-7410 APU

Windows 10

24 REPLIES 24
HP Recommended

@AjCal

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, this post has instructions.

I Work for HP
HP Recommended

AjCal

Solely to prevent confusion, let's get some terminology straight, here.

You don't "format" a PC; instead, you "format" a drive.

So, essentially, you restored, recovered, or reinstalled your PC.  Since all of these are different, which one did you do? And HOW did you do it -- HP Recovery Manager, Win10 Reset/Recovery, pressing F11?

Also, I have done several HP full PC recoveries and I don't ever recall seeing anything happen like you describe, nor did I see any message like the one you mentioned.

I'm not doubting what you saw -- I just don't see how it was connected to an HP Restore/Recovery/Reinstallation.

We can proceed once you provide the information.

Thanks

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

@ Omar-E - Thank you for forwarding, I have recieved their message and will reply as soon as I'm back within the vicinity of the laptop. I've been away from home for a few days since my first post. Though I will admit I am intimidated by their wanting to know so much real life personal information, I may be forced to leave some of that out.

- - -

@ WAWood - I understand that you format specific drives on the computer (in this case, C) and not the actual entire computer. I just did not feel there was a need to explain this on a forum for computer help since most of us know how it's done.

I formatted using HP Recovery Manager as this was the only working option I had. Anything pertaining to Windows 10 or windows update or recovery was uncooperative and I even had multiple failed updates that refused to install. So I had to go through HP's method. I don't doubt that you might have missed the window, because out of the six or so hours it took for it to completely finish formatting that box was present, as noted, for probably only five seconds. I just hapened to lean over the counter to check on it when I noticed the window. Prior to this box I saw command prompt opening and closing rapidly on the left, and it was seen during what appeared to be the second of three phases. It did not occur within the first few hours, it waited until after the screen transitioned and was "installing programs".

HP Recommended

Yes! Thank you! This is the box that I saw.

HP Recommended

Why was the post removed from page 1 of this thread that contained a picture of the box? The only proof we had was deleted 😕

HP Recommended

i can't believe they took out my post. Why? because we found something....

HP Recommended

No worries my friend... I just had it happen as well and got a snapshot of it.  It is definitely tied to the HP recovery process.

FBI-DebugMode.JPG

HP Recommended

I ended up with the same infection, then realized my laptop was bot and only actually shutdown if the battery was removed. I bought a new HP, I removed the wireless adaptor an antenna and started it up. When it came time to update windows I connected my the ethernet and the same **bleep** trojan loaded in. This time it not only locked the windows partition, it also butchered the BIOS image. Now my new HP notebook won't even turn on.  So whats the definitive answer here? Anyone? HP Techs?

HP Recommended

This is NOT an infection, so everyone can relax... it is part of the HP recovery process. What that part is I cannot understand, but I did find a folder called system.sav in the C:\ (root) directory. In this folder you will find a file called CIA.INI and the contents of this file are as follows and suggest that the file is a HP technicians idea of a joke and conspiracy! The contents map out the recovery process and do not look to be suspicious.

[Hewlett-Packard]
Message1=This file is a configuration file for HP Tools

[FBIState]
Start=1444896112
Finish=1444896231
ETReboots=0
ETRunTime=1792
Start_Time=23:24:00.641
Finish_Time=00:03:51.440
Start_ulTime.High=30475991
Start_ulTime.Low=1748219664
Stop_ulTime.High=30475996
Stop_ulTime.Low=4181373184
CurrentSection=FBI.Init.General
NextSection=FBI.Init.General
MergeAt=228
CMD1=CheckMachine;; FBI.Init.General - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD2=InitProgressBar;FBI.Init.General - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD3=HideActivity;FBI.Init.General - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD4=ShowActivity;FBI.Init.General - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD5=SetVar(FBITB.ProcessTools,ErrorFlagPath,C:\CTOERROR.FLG);FBI.Init.General - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD6=C:\system.sav\fbi\cNBPANIC.BTO;FBI.Init.General - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD7=SetVar(FbiData,ProcessState,InMiniWindows);; FBI.Init.General - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD8=CMD.exe /c C:\System.sav\ExitProc\UpdError.cmd 951 Started_FUpdate.pi_in_PASS2;FBI.Init.General - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD9=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\FixUps);FBI.Init.General - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD10=ProcessBTOName;FBI.Init.General - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD11=SystemReboot;; FBI.Init.General - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD12=SetVar(FbiData,ProcessState,FactoryUpdateScripts);FBI.Init.General - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD13=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\FUpdate.Pi);FBI.Init.General - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD14=ProcessBTOName;FBI.Init.General - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD15=SystemReboot;; FBI.Init.General - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD16=HideActivity;FBI.RefreshProgressBar - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD17=ShowActivity;FBI.RefreshProgressBar - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD18=EnableMouseKeyboard;FactoryPreinstall.Initialize - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD19=C:\system.sav\fbi\cNBPANIC.BTO;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD20=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\PreInit);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD21=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD22=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\PreOS.pi0);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD23=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD24=HideActivity;FBI.RefreshProgressBar - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD25=ShowActivity;FBI.RefreshProgressBar - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD26=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\QFE);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD27=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD28=HideActivity;FBI.RefreshProgressBar - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD29=ShowActivity;FBI.RefreshProgressBar - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD30=C:\System.sav\P2PP\Init\init.bto;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD31=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\FUpdate);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD32=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD33=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\FUpdate.EUE);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD34=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD35=CMD.exe /c c:\System.sav\ExitProc\UpdERROR.CMD 952 "Finished - Factory Update phase";FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD36=SetVar(FbiData,ProcessState,OsSetup);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD37=SystemReboot;; FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD38=SetVar(FbiData,ProcessState,PostOsScripts);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD39=InitPostOSVars;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD40=GetOSInfo;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD41=C:\system.sav\fbi\cNBPANIC.BTO;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD42=EnableMouseKeyboard;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD43=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\OSUpdate.pi);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD44=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD45=ExitFBI;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD46=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\osupdate);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD47=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD48=ExitFBI;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD49=C:\system.sav\fbi\cNBPANIC.BTO;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD50=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\PreReq1);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD51=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD52=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\PreReq1);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD53=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD54=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\PreReq2);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD55=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD56=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\PreReq2);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD57=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD58=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\drivers);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD59=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD60=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\drivers);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD61=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD62=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\Audio);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD63=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD64=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\Audio);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD65=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD66=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\Chipset);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD67=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD68=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\Chipset);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD69=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD70=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\Graphics);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD71=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD72=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\Graphics);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD73=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD74=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\TVTuner);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD75=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD76=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\TVTuner);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD77=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD78=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\InputDevices);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD79=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD80=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\InputDevices);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD81=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD82=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\Modem);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD83=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD84=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\Modem);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD85=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD86=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\Network);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD87=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD88=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\Network);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD89=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD90=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\Storage);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD91=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD92=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\Storage);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD93=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD94=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\Drivers.CIS);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD95=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD96=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\Drivers.CIS);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD97=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD98=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\drivers.EUE);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD99=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD100=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\drivers.EUE);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD101=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD102=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\DriverOther);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD103=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD104=SetVar(FbiData,ProcessState,BBVScripts);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD105=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\BBV1);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD106=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD107=ExitFBI;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD108=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\BBV1a);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD109=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD110=ExitFBI;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD111=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\BBV1b);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD112=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD113=ExitFBI;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD114=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\BBV2.pi);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD115=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD116=C:\system.sav\fbi\cNBPANIC.BTO;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD117=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\install);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD118=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD119=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\install);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD120=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD121=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\Support);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD122=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD123=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\Support);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD124=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD125=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\Documentation);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD126=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD127=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\Documentation);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD128=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD129=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\Productivity);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD130=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD131=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\Productivity);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD132=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD133=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\Games);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD134=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD135=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\Games);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD136=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD137=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\Multimedia);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD138=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD139=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\Multimedia);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD140=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD141=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\SystemManagement);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD142=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD143=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\SystemManagement);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD144=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD145=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\Applications);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD146=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD147=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\Applications);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD148=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD149=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\Internet);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD150=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD151=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\Internet);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD152=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD153=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\Solutions);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD154=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD155=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\Solutions);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD156=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD157=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\Diagnostic);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD158=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD159=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\Diagnostic);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD160=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD161=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\Security);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD162=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD163=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\Security);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD164=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD165=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\PreinstallTools);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD166=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD167=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\PreinstallTools);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD168=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD169=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\install2);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD170=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD171=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\install2);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD172=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD173=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\ie_more);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD174=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD175=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\ie_more);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD176=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD177=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\ie_more.EUE);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD178=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD179=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\ie_more.EUE);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD180=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD181=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\ie_more2);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD182=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD183=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\ie_more2);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD184=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD185=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\ie_more2.EUE);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD186=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD187=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\ie_more2.EUE);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD188=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD189=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\Apps.CIS);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD190=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD191=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\Apps.CIS);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD192=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD193=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\Appl.zip\test);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD194=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD195=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\test);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD196=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD197=C:\system.sav\fbi\cNBPANIC.BTO;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD198=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\BBV2);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD199=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD200=C:\system.sav\fbi\cNBPANIC.BTO;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD201=ExitFBI;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD202=C:\system.sav\fbi\cNBPANIC.BTO;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD203=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\BBV2Post);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD204=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD205=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\BBVClean);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD206=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD207=CDCMakeLog;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD208=C:\system.sav\fbi\cNBPANIC.BTO;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD209=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\BBVLast);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD210=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD211=C:\system.sav\fbi\cNBPANIC.BTO;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD212=SetVar(FbiData,ProcessState,Cleanup);FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD213=ExitFBI;FactoryPreinstall - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD214=SetVar(FbiData,ProcessState,2ndCap);FactoryPreinstall.Cleanup - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD215=C:\system.sav\fbi\cNBPANIC.BTO;FactoryPreinstall.Cleanup - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD216=DelApplZipFiles;FactoryPreinstall.Cleanup - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD217=DelGeneralFiles;FactoryPreinstall.Cleanup - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD218=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\2ndCap.pi);FactoryPreinstall.Cleanup - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD219=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall.Cleanup - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD220=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\2ndCap);FactoryPreinstall.Cleanup - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD221=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall.Cleanup - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD222=SetVar(FBIData,BTOName,C:\System.sav\P2PP\2ndCap.eue);FactoryPreinstall.Cleanup - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD223=ProcessBTOName;FactoryPreinstall.Cleanup - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD224=EnableMouseKeyboard;FactoryPreinstall.Cleanup - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD225=SetVar(FbiData,ProcessState,Done);FactoryPreinstall.Cleanup - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD226=C:\system.sav\fbi\cNBPANIC.BTO;FactoryPreinstall.Cleanup - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD227=HideActivity;FactoryPreinstall.Cleanup - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CMD228=Suicide;; FactoryPreinstall.Cleanup - C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
CurrentState=229

[FBIData]
ProcessState=done
StateIniVersion=1.7.0.10;C:\SYSTEM.SAV\FBI\STATE.INI
UserID=sbacv0xpd~~0}h!r~0}bzzu0
Merged=1
InSpawnProgram=0
btoname=c:\system.sav\p2pp\2ndcap.eue
LastBTODirProcessed=
LastBTOScriptProcessed=
BtoTimeStart=0
LastBTOLineProcessed=0
BtoTimeout=0
BtoTimeoutSet=0
BtoTimeoutAction=0
BtoTimeoutActionSet=0
BtoRunTime=0
HardRestart=0
ShuttingDown=0
RequestShutDown=0
ForceRestart=0
EnableKBCount=0

Thanks

Andy

HP Spectre x360 Convertable +Samsung 950pro NvRAM

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.