Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
QE339UARABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

hello and how are you 

i  want to ask you , i lost my hp recovery manager .

how can i download the hp recovery manager for hp notebook foe windows 10 32 bit , therfore the windows 10 is upgrade from the window 7 64 bit .

i mean the old windows that it install it to the laptop before is windows 7 64 bit .

can you help for that

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Khoderah2001

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

I see that you're wanting to know information on lost recovery manager software, 
As your computer OS upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, 
then the Recovery Partition is of no value any longer, as it will return the PC to factory fresh (old Windows that it came with) instead of the new Windows 10, the lost recovery manager partition won't be recovered, 

I would request you to contact our Phone Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out and will check for the recovery operating system media. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Khoderah2001

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

I see that you're wanting to know information on lost recovery manager software, 
As your computer OS upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, 
then the Recovery Partition is of no value any longer, as it will return the PC to factory fresh (old Windows that it came with) instead of the new Windows 10, the lost recovery manager partition won't be recovered, 

I would request you to contact our Phone Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out and will check for the recovery operating system media. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.