cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

recovery manager for hp

HP Recommended
QE339UARABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

hello and how are you 

i  want to ask you , i lost my hp recovery manager .

how can i download the hp recovery manager for hp notebook foe windows 10 32 bit , therfore the windows 10 is upgrade from the window 7 64 bit .

i mean the old windows that it install it to the laptop before is windows 7 64 bit .

can you help for that

thank you

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,255 19,213 834 890
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Khoderah2001

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

I see that you're wanting to know information on lost recovery manager software, 
As your computer OS upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, 
then the Recovery Partition is of no value any longer, as it will return the PC to factory fresh (old Windows that it came with) instead of the new Windows 10, the lost recovery manager partition won't be recovered, 

I would request you to contact our Phone Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out and will check for the recovery operating system media. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation