07-15-2019 03:14 PM
wanted to factory reset or restore bc it's only giving me an option of airplane mode on the start up screen 'im not 💯 on the windows32 bc my husband was using it' I think that is what these streams hv I maybe wrong ' of course I don't know the password to get in but regardless it's only showing option of airplane mode' as I restart it and continually hold shift it will allow me to go to the choose an option page and troubleshoot or go to any of the options shown but it always keeps going back to this other layer of security ( I'm guessing ) that says " choose an account to continue " it's only one shown which is my husbands and up top closer to a 10o'clock area it says to enter the password for this account (keyboard layout US) a long white bar to put the password into and underneath it says ' change keyboard layout ' and of course a continue button ' it's all closer to the top of the page and it's not the front screen password or outlook that's showing ' that is all prior to this page but I don't know where to start or what to do can anyone help
07-18-2019 07:06 AM
Please share the product number of the PC to assist you better.
Try the steps recommended below.
First, try using the onscreen keyboard to enter the password.
Click the "Start" button. Then select Control Panel from the right side of the Start menu.
Click Classic View. Locate and double-click the Ease of Access icon.
Click "Start On-Screen Keyboard." The virtual keyboard will appear on the screen.
Click the Ease of Access window to bring it to the foreground. Under "Explore all settings," click "Use the computer without a mouse or keyboard."
Click "Use On-Screen Keyboard" to launch the virtual keyboard every time the computer starts. Click "Apply," then "Save." Close the window.
Try the steps recommended below to solve the airplane mode issues.
1. Open Action Center (Windows Key + A)
2. Click/tap on the Airplane mode quick action button to toggle on or off.
1. Click/tap on the network icon in the taskbar notification area.
2. Click/tap on the Airplane mode button to toggle on or off.
1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Network & Internet icon.
2. Click/tap on Airplane mode on the left side, and turn on or off Airplane mode on the right side.
3. When finished, you can close Settings if you like.
Change Network Adapter Properties
1. search for Device Manager in Start Menu or Cortana and open it.
2. Make your way to the Network Adapter section and expand it by double-clicking on it.
3. Figure out your wireless modem from the available list and right click on it to navigate to its Properties.
4. This launches the Properties dialog box of your adapter. Hit on the Power Management tab. Clear off the option that saysAllow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
5. To apply the changes, press Ok button. This will Fix Airplane mode not turning off issue in Windows 10 and resume its slider to be turned off.
If the issue still persists after trying out the steps.
Try performing a system reset on the PC and check if it helps.
Refer this article to know more information about performing a system reset. Click Here
Hope this answers your query!
Have a wonderful day ahead! 🙂
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee