Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 17-ab307nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, i have buy an hp pavilion 17-AB307NF in 2018 and after downloading windows 10 pro I saw somes bsod, the french support of hp tell me the issue was windows and they give me an key for windows 10 home, today i have start my computer without hdmi port, ethernet, usb keyboard and mouse, and somes bsod become one after one until I put all cables. I have always 2 or 3 bsod at all update. I have call 3times the frecnh support and the woman have update my bios,

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Capture.PNG

1.PNG

  

HP Recommended

Hi @Antonin_La

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you

Due to the current global COVID-19 situation, we're seeing an influx of customers coming in for support. We appreciate your patience.

Step 1 -Power Reset the computer

Before power resetting your computer:

1. Disconnect or remove all peripheral devices. Turn on the laptop, then test the computer by itself, and then reconnect one peripheral device at a time.

2. Turn over the computer and look for a battery compartment door.

Try the steps in the document -How to Power Reset your Laptop​

Step 2- update BIOS from HP Support Assistant 

When a new BIOS update becomes available, HP Support Assistant can update your computer automatically. HP computers with Windows come with HP Support Assistant (HPSA) installed.

1. In Windows, search for and open HP Support Assistant.

If the app is not installed on your computer, download the latest version from the HP Support Assistant website.

2. On the My devices tab, find your computer, and then click Updates.

3. Click Check for updates and messages to get the latest updates.

4. Wait while Support Assistant works.

5. If a new BIOS update is available, click the check box next the BIOS update and any other updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.

6. When HP Support Assistant finishes, close the tool

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.