Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp Pawillion 15-cw1043nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my question is a curiosityof HP Cloud Recovery Tool I bought the new pc in April 2020 the version of windows 10 che was installed on the pc was the year 2019 if I were to restore your pc with this tool, for example I had to do it in October of this year, what version of windows 10 this tool installs by doing the reset the version I had of windows 10 when I bought it or the current one I have on my pc? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You will get the original version of W10 that came with your notebook if you use the cloud recovery tool.

Then you can click on the blue Update Now button at the link below to upgrade to the current build.

Download Windows 10 (microsoft.com)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

You will get the original version of W10 that came with your notebook if you use the cloud recovery tool.

Then you can click on the blue Update Now button at the link below to upgrade to the current build.

Download Windows 10 (microsoft.com)

HP Recommended

Thank you for answering me, what would be the original version that would restore my pc with this tool? The one that was installed on the pc when I bought the April 2019 version or the May 2020 version that I now have on the pc and that is installed on the pc on sale in recent months?

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

You would get the build of W10 that originally came with your notebook when you bought it.

As I replied the other day, if you have to use the cloud recovery tool, after it has completed reinstalling W10, click on the blue Update Now button at the link I posted above and you will get the current version of W10 at the time you do that.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.