Denis9654
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

помогите help!!!!!!!!! код 10 12 28!!!!

HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-r151nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Безымянный.pngБезымянный2.pngБезымянный3.pngБезымянный4.pngБезымянный5.pngБезымянный6.png

5 REPLIES 5
Arthur-c
Retired
Retired
1,330 1,319 54 97
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

0 Kudos
Denis9654
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

помогите решить проблемы с этими устройствами которые вы видите на скриншотах, я уже и отключал и удалял и автоматически искал и в ручную пытался поставить драйвера у меня ничего не получается ни знаю что делать

help solve the problems with these devices that you see in the screenshots, I already turned off and deleted and automatically searched and tried to manually install drivers, I can’t do anything, I don’t know what to do😥

0 Kudos
Lil_Boy_Blue
Level 12
7,692 7,654 332 704
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
0 Kudos
Denis9654
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ну и где там драйвер Устройство Боковой Полосы Intel (R) Fabric ?

0 Kudos
Lil_Boy_Blue
Level 12
7,692 7,654 332 704
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation