01-06-2019 09:51 AM
Hi . i download from torrent and i format my laptop with windows 10 everything is good , just i want activate this windows how ?
01-06-2019 10:16 AM
The product specs for your notebook indicate that it came from HP with W10 Home installed.
Why would you download W10 from a torrent site when you can download a legitimate copy of W10 directly from Microsoft for free...
To reinstall W10...Use the Media Creation Tool. Make the 64 bit installation media.
You can make a W10 USB flash drive installer using an 8 GB flash drive using another Windows PC, if your PC is not working.
W10 should find the product key in the BIOS automatically, install and activate once you are connnected to the internet.
Here are the steps to create the W10 USB flash drive installer...
- Select Download tool now, and select Run.
- If you agree to the license terms, select Accept.
- On the What do you want to do? page, select Create installation media for another PC, and then select Next.
Select the language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit) for Windows 10. You want 64 bit.
- Select which media you want to use:
- USB flash drive. Plug in a blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space. Any content on the flash drive will be deleted.
You can also save the W10 ISO file instead of making the bootable USB flash drive installer, and burn it to a DVD using the tool I zipped up and attached below if you would rather use a DVD to reinstall W10.
Then you can reinstall the drivers and available software from the PC's support page.
01-06-2019 11:31 AM
Yes, you can install W10 the way I posted.
The product key is in the BIOS, not the hard drive.
If you had to put a new hard drive in the PC, this is how you would reinstall W10.
You don't even need to know what the product key is.