Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15 AF103AX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

Its been last 4 years, I'm using HP notebook product. As a fan of HP product i purchase my notebook for daily work like sending emails, some basic coding n all purpose and after 4 years now i discover that AMD graphic driver is worst for hp Notebooks because every software & driver update they release  is unstable for HP notebook & its also unstable for Windows 10 just because of that i use my laptop on basic graphics cause if i install it. My laptop cursor stuck a lot while using normally and also i face some booting issues. Without graphics laptop runs like honey but with graphics install it just hell.

I tried so many ways to solve this issue but there is no solution for it also i read the community page n all i also visited service center but they its AMD issue so how i can get the latest update of AMD Graphics without any issue please let me or help because i tried everything but nothing work really 

Please help or if any one from HP core team please discuss with main team. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@aadi305,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I recommend you download and install the driver from the below link and check if it helps. This is the latest driver available for your computer which is released by HP.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74501-75000/sp74716.exe

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@aadi305,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I recommend you download and install the driver from the below link and check if it helps. This is the latest driver available for your computer which is released by HP.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74501-75000/sp74716.exe

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Sorry but after installing basic graphics my note starting to lag like hell ☹️

HP Recommended

@aadi305,

Did you install the driver from the below link I shared? If yes, and still facing issues then I recommend you install all the Windows updates and check if it helps.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Yes, I tried but still i want to use latest graphic drivers but still latest see

HP Recommended

@aadi305 Here's a video on how to disable the "turbo mode" that causes this issue: Click here

If you aren't able to disable it permanently, use the below steps:

If you are running windows 8 it could be an admin rights problem.

Navigate to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static

Find CCC.exe, right click>properties>compatibility tab

Tick the 'run this program as an administrator' option and hit ok.

Do the same thing for MOM.exe

You may have to restart the PC for the changes to take effect, then try disabling overdrive, restart the device and check if the lagging issue persists.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

i tried it Nothing happens 😶

HP Recommended

@aadi305,

I recommend you contact support to further diagnose the issue.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.