cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Playerbose287
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Advanced tab in bios version f.31

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 24-inch All-in-One Computer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I have a hp pavilion all in one computer and the bios version I have is f.31 I need help to access the advanced tab in bios I tried all possible way I know and what I found online i need help to do so plz help me as soon as possible thank by Afride osmanali 

1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
33,721 26,769 3,084 10,144
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Playerbose287 

Advanced BIOS section is typically NOT supported in consumer grade systems.

(Your computer is a consumer system.)

The Advanced BIOS section is part of the BIOS in a business / commercial class computer.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

Reminder:  The Community is not a business group of HP

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation