Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 14-ac186tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

2 days ago, I updated my laptop to Windows 10 version 1903. After done, I feel like my laptop is getting heavier on RAM usage, so I decided to roll it back to the previous version which is 1511.

Its all fine after my brother say he can't turn on the camera when he doing zoom meet. Im checking the youcam and the pop up message say "youcam can't connect to your webcam" and when i open the windows store and all Microsoft application it just blink open (when i click it, it just open for few second and quit like blink)

Im start to panic, what should i do?? I follow all tutorial in internet, reinstall the youcam software and update the driver (hp website doesn't have my webcam driver, so i can't redownload it and just update it). Even my recycle bin are getting corrupted too.

Is someone can help me? I dunno what can I do now.

(Im from Indonesia, so im sorry for my English)

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@SAurel24_ 

My own view is that rolling back the OS was a mistake -- as MS has stopped supporting 1511 some years ago and any issues you have with it now are not going to be fixed.

You should go back to 1903 regardless of the RAM usage issue you felt was happening.  Newer versions of Win10 make better use of the RAM, so the newer version is a better option to have on the PC.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.