SAurel24_
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

All Microsoft application just blink open and camera doesn't work too

HP Recommended
HP 14-ac186tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

2 days ago, I updated my laptop to Windows 10 version 1903. After done, I feel like my laptop is getting heavier on RAM usage, so I decided to roll it back to the previous version which is 1511.

Its all fine after my brother say he can't turn on the camera when he doing zoom meet. Im checking the youcam and the pop up message say "youcam can't connect to your webcam" and when i open the windows store and all Microsoft application it just blink open (when i click it, it just open for few second and quit like blink)

Im start to panic, what should i do?? I follow all tutorial in internet, reinstall the youcam software and update the driver (hp website doesn't have my webcam driver, so i can't redownload it and just update it). Even my recycle bin are getting corrupted too.

Is someone can help me? I dunno what can I do now.

(Im from Indonesia, so im sorry for my English)

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,580 32,480 2,955 7,259
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SAurel24_ 

My own view is that rolling back the OS was a mistake -- as MS has stopped supporting 1511 some years ago and any issues you have with it now are not going to be fixed.

You should go back to 1903 regardless of the RAM usage issue you felt was happening.  Newer versions of Win10 make better use of the RAM, so the newer version is a better option to have on the PC.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation